What to Expect During Your Visit
We offer an open and relaxed environment where your comfort is our priority. Depending on the services, you can generally expect to be on your way in about 15 minutes.
A Few Things To Remember
- Please bring your prescription.
- You will need to remove jewelry and piercings around the head area for most procedures.
- Notify the technician if you are pregnant.
- Please notify us in advance for any disability requiring special assistance.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please try to call at least a day in advance.
- Your records will be sent promptly and directly to your doctor. These records will remain with your doctor.